Optimize international and intercultural cooperation
Cultural Quantum offers services to companies and organizations to improve international and intercultural cooperation. Our goal is to optimize strengths, diminish weaknesses, and to turn your international cooperation from burden into excitement, with clear goals and measurable results.
We use a variety of methods
- Assessment methods reveal potential corporate (Quickscan), team (CQTA) and individual (CQSA) needs at different levels of the company or organization and with different stakeholders.
- One-on-one coaching: mapping your position, optimizing your impact
- Training sessions in small groups (max 12 people)
- M&A cultural due diligence and cultural integration
- Interviews with executives to integrate corporate culture
Examples of potential needs
Quite often companies and organizations are not fully aware of what exactly their needs are. They have formulated corporate values that may mean something in one context, but lose relevance in another.
We help you assess and formulate structural needs in various fields such as:
- Working with international teams
- Managing projects across nations and cultures
- Long distance cooperation and communication (conference calls, …)
- Efficiently meeting and negotiating
- Establishing an interface
- Negotiating contracts across nations and cultures
- Dealing with organizational preferences and international complexities
- Harmonizing leadership styles and having impact on employee’s ownership
- Cross-context problem solving
- Building trust and loyalty
- Developing common corporate culture and values